[mythtv-users] OT:? GeForce MX4000 and TV Out oddness

SpEnT spentboy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:03:59 EST 2005

Out of curiosity, I'm assuming NVTV wouldn't work with this kind of
set up? (DVI-HDMI). I was looking but it doesn't show an option for
anything other than standard TV formats (NTSC, PAL). This could
possibly make life a lot easier if it would work but before I just go
running things I figured I'd check with people here to see if they've
used it. Basically I'm not really using a TV-Out but if it can control
aspects of any active connection, maybe this could fix the fugly
overscan issue *shrug*