[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV and native Recordingsmooth, Transcodedand other video choppy

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Mon Nov 28 09:27:59 EST 2005

That indeed was the problem.   With the latest version of ivtvdev, the hex number was not supported, changing to 20 did the trick, and playback now seems to be clear.  I do have an aspect ratio problem with nuvexport imported files now, but my initial searching has shown that to be a bug that's already taken care of with nuvexport.

Thanks a bunch John!

Paul