[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV and native Recordingsmooth, Transcodedand other video choppy

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 28 02:44:14 EST 2005

You bus id is not set.

Change 0x14 to 20.

Busid's are decimal (this is an X thing not a driver thing).

The change was deliberate to make single card systems force the busid to be
set properly. In the past single card systems with bad busid's ignored them
and then even more problems occurred when people created dual card systems
(ie 350 + vga card). So I decided to make it require the BusID for single
card systems.

John

  _____