[mythtv-users] PVR350 recordings have slight trailing motion sinceupgrade

Pascal Favre Pascal.Favre at gmx.net
Mon Nov 28 04:23:05 EST 2005

Since I use the new firmware and ivtv-4.0:
ivtv0: Encoder revision: 0x02050032
ivtv0: Decoder revision: 0x02020023

I see sometimes ghosting. Too bad I can not find out if it happened on my PVR350 or PVR500, since myth does not save this
information.

Previous firmware never showed ghosting.
Since it did not happen often, and my PVR500 has higher priority than PVR350 (because I noticed a slanted pattern on some channels
on PVR350 maybe due to interference) I can not tell if it happened on the PVR350. I also didn't try to revert to the previous stable
firmware:
ivtv: Encoder revision: 0x02040011
ivtv: Decoder revision: 0x02020023

Which firmware do you use?