[mythtv-users] native resolution vs 1080i for HDTV and SD on
1280x768 lcd?
Steve Adeff
adeffs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:55:43 EST 2005
On Wednesday 23 November 2005 01:02, Dan Christian wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 November 2005 07:59 pm, you wrote:
> > if its truely using an HDTV output chip then the modeline won't matter,
> > just the TVOut settings for the nvidia driver.
>
> That's what I thought, but it acted just the same. Maybe my card doesn't
> really do the right thing.
sounds strange though, If I'm to understand what the HDTV component output is
doing on these boards correctly. I'm at a loss at this point as well.
>
> > Have you fed a 1080i signal to your TV with another device?
>
> No, I don't. That would be very usefull, but all the possible options are
> $300+. I don't feel like throwing more money at the problem right now.
>
> -Dan
true, I just thought maybe your TV doesn't like 1080i inputs, this would close
that path of possibilities.
What TV model is it?
Steve
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list