[mythtv-users] Europe(Denmark) Offline program download - How to do it?

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Mon Nov 14 05:42:07 EST 2005


>
> At the moment I don't have net connection for my MythTV station.
> When I set the box up I had it connected to the net so channel setup
> and everything is up and running,
> but how do I download the xml file from the program provider (TV2 in
> Denmark) and how do I do a mythfilldatabase on the file afterwards?
> Where do I find the URL to dowload?


Hi Karsten,

You can use the xmltv grabber to grab the list and convert it to XMLTV
format:

tv_grab_dk -ou dk.xml

You can then use mythfilldatabase to put the result into MythTV:

mythfilldatabase --update --file -1 1 dk.xml

Note that there exists a second grabber for Denmark named
tv_grab_dk_tdckabeltv (more channels, end time of last show, more
subtitles).
And there is a mailing list for supporting both grabbers on
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/xmltvdk/

Niels Dybdahl
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20051114/3c5ffbbf/attachment.htm


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list