[mythtv-users] new computer can't find HD3000, azap works fine

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:50:11 EST 2005

I moved my HD3000 card from my fileserver to my new computer. I got it up and
running and tested it with azap, all works, but when I try and use mplayer or
mythtv-setup neither can find the card. mplayer says its an unknown tuner,
and I don't know why mythtv-setup can't find it. I'm runnin SVN 7738.

anyone have any ideas? It worked fine in my fileserver (where it might end up
living if I can't get this new computer to see it, which would be a damn
shame.

thanks!
Steve