[mythtv-users] SVN mythplugins compile error

Paul Leppert phlepper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:50:16 EST 2005

On 11/8/05, Christopher Rodd <cmrodd at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I struggled with this too. I think you need 3 edits of the source.
>
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/attachment/ticket/478/mythdvd.patch
>
> and
>
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7511
>
> That's the only difference between my source and SVN (7687) and everything
> compiles.
>
> Chris

Thanks Chris, this solved my problem!

Now I'm stuck on a missing mp4ff_int_types.h file for mythmusic. Based on
another email on this list it sounds like maybe this should have been copied
from the faad2 package into /usr/include but that the package is incorrect.
I'll have to check that tonight.

Thanks again for your links...
phlepper
--
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. --
Confucius