[mythtv-users] Long term stability?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Nov 8 17:39:30 EST 2005

Robert Denier wrote:

>Does anyone have a backend that runs for a week or more under reasonably
>heavy use?  By run, I mean with no manual intervention or cron jobs
>resetting things/etc.  I still have to occasionally do
>a /etc/init.d/mythbackend restart although I'm not quite sure why...

This system has been up for
 16:37:40  up 44 days, 20:34,  1 user,  load average: 0.23, 0.05, 0.02

Pretty much.  With SVN as of about 2 or 3 weeks ago, my last nagging
problem of getting a "waiting for threads..." message on my backend has
disappeared and I don't have any issues I can think of.

Kevin

--
Looking for affordable webhosting?  http://www.sitecity.net