[mythtv-users] UK schedules - Sky Three vs. Sky Travel ?

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:12:53 EST 2005

> On my Mythbox there is no S3, just did a rescan, but ST is showing Paul
> McKenna...
> Ah, so ST is playing S3's schedule, well no, as by Saturday, it seems to
> have drifted back to the ST schedule and hence doesn't list the new(ish)
> season of 24...

Hi Lee,

Sky Three has replaced Sky Travel on Freeview only. Sky Travel still
continues on Satelite, so thats why Radio Times still has it on the website.
Sky haven't got round to renaming channel 11 "Sky Three" yet, but it is
definitely Sky Three.

Are you using Radio Times data on your mythbox or are you using the DVB
listings? The DVB listings seem to be blank after Wednesday, on both mythtv
and on my standalone Freeview box - I'm thinking of changing to the Radio
Times listings for it. But I've just looked on the Radio Times website, and
Sky Three definitely shows 24 at 9pm on both Saturday 12th November and 19th
November. During the day Sky Three mainly shows the sort of programmes Sky
Travel used to - but then changes in the evening.

Hope that halps!

Jonny