[mythtv-users] Fuzzy and Wavy Local Channels

M Smith quaff at clippersoft.net
Mon Nov 7 23:05:08 EST 2005

Lately (within the past month) all my local stations from 13 on down are
   fuzzy or wavy and getting worse.  Two stations, 6 ABC and 3 CBS are
major static and not watchable.  All cable (non-local) chanlls which all
start above 13 are just fine.

Cable : Philly, PA USA Comcast Analog (no box)
MythTV build : SVN from mid October
IVTV : one of the stable '4' releases

I've tried tweaking frequencies from info found in a few posts, but that
just made it worse.  I do not have this problem on any other TV in the
house.

My system is becoming unusable, if anyone has any thoughts, please let
me know.

Thanks.
Matt