[mythtv-users] FC3 DVB driver installed in kernel?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:41:53 EST 2005

"and see if dvb-core, dvb-ttpci, stv0299, etc. is on the list of loaded
modules. "
 They do apear when grep for them.

"but you need new firmware "
 I'm good on the firmware as I installed it yesterday.
 "/usr/src/2.6.12-1.1372/drivers/media/dvb "
 I'm not seeing a directory similar to this?
 "As for Nexus...I am a newbie and over the last few months have struggled
through a Myth+DVB install. Good news is that I have it running successfully
now and am very happy with it!!"
 I would love to see what you've got it would help imensely... I also am new
to the Nexus-s scenario but have been very happy with my 2 pvr-250's and
want to expand. I've got the card but am missing the know how... Jarod
rocks.