[mythtv-users] UK EPG????

Martin mmacleod at london.edu
Tue May 31 18:00:26 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,
                I have been reading this forum and found out about the Radio Times EPG for the UK, but I have a telewest cable subscription, does anyone know of an EPG that can be used for UK cable channels? Is there one, or does this mean I am stuck with only terrestrial channel listings.
My cable comes in through a Pace set top box, do I need 2 boxes to be able to use the dual tuner capability of the PVR500, I read that it had an internal splitter - does this apply to cable TV as well? How are other users watching and recording cable TV, or is it a case of watch or record. Has anyone managed to get rid of their set top box and feed directly into their TV card?

Many thanks...

Its been a long long quest, but Im getting there!

 Network Project Engineer,
Information Systems Division
London Business School, Sussex Place, Regents Park, London. NW1 4SA
t: +44 (0)20 7000 7772 direct
+44 (0)20 7262 5050 general
fax: +44 (0)20 7000 7771 direct
+44 (0)20 7724 7875 general