[mythtv-users] DirectTV D10 Receiver - channel problems

djg at pdp8.net djg at pdp8.net
Tue May 31 16:43:37 UTC 2005

   What is the full number of your box?  My script at
http://www.pdp8.net/directv/directv.shtml
can change channels by sending remote keys.  The D10-200 box I have will
lockup sometimes with the normal channel change command so I added support
to change channel by sending the remote keys instead of the channel change
command.

Try the script with the channel change command string

directv.pl channel_change_type key setup_channel

for manual testing add the channel number at the end.
If you have a d10-200 box you will need box_type d10-200 also before
the setup channel.

You can also try without the channel_change_type key but I expect it will
work the same as the other scripts.

I only have a D10-200 so haven't tested on other boxes so would be interested
in if it does work.  I attempted to not break support for other boxes
as I added the additional stuff.