[mythtv-users] Nuvexport suddenly stopped working.. with some error messages

Sami Röppänen sami.roppanen at helsinki.fi
Tue May 31 13:29:43 UTC 2005

      *
      * I might add, that using --debug just shows the problem lies
        bewtween those 2 lines, nothing more.
      *
      * Hi,
      * I'm having some troubles with with different nuvexport releases,
        one from january and the other I've tried is current.
      * Whats the strange part here is, that nuvexport DID work
        flawlessly the last time I transcoded a movie into DVD-format,
        dated 12 may 2005.
      * Now, everytime I try to transcode to DVD, OR divx or Svcd for
        that matter, Nuvexport halts almost instantly with the error:
      *
      *
      * Now encoding:  Ocean's Eleven -- korkeat panokset:  Untitled
      * Encode started:  Tue May 31 13:06:00 2005
      * Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
        /usr/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 149, <STDIN> line 10.
      * Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
        /usr/share/nuvexport/export/ffmpeg.pm line 150, <STDIN> line 10.
      *
      * and the code from ffmpeg.pm for those lines is below:
      * $ffmpeg .= " -ar " . $episode->{'finfo'}{'audio_sample_rate'};
      * $ffmpeg .= " -ac " . $episode->{'finfo'}{'audio_channels'};
      *
      *