[mythtv-users] Pundit-R - ATI or SiS

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon May 30 20:52:13 UTC 2005

Hi,
  NewEgg.com has two versions of the Pundit-R. One uses an ATI chipset
so it's equivalent to the laptop I'm typing this on, but it costs $41
more than one that uses a SiS chipset which is probably closer to my
son's $199 desktop machine:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=Go&DEPA=0&type=&description=Pundit-R

Which unit are people using for MythTV? I run mythfrontend on my
laptop so I'm reasonably comfortable with it's capabilities, but
saving $41 seems like a good thing also. My son's machine doesn't run
mythfrontend today so I have no idea how well that works.

Thanks,
Mark