[mythtv-users] Myxer theme available

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:10:27 UTC 2005

On 5/29/05, Dave Hofstra <dhofstra at gmail.com> wrote:
>  So, I spent a few hours trying to mix the best elements of Titivillus and
> MythCenter, and it looked pretty darn nice!  I just decided to make it a new
> theme because I am so happy with the way it looks.
>
>  Anyway, check it out here, and download it to your mythtv/themes directory.
>  Enjoy!
>
>  http://lisadaveh.home.comcast.net/myxer/

Looks very nice - I only have one issue - the highlight bar and the
space available for menu items is not "wide" enough for me. I use
Titivillus and use large text and your theme doesn't provide as much
space for menu item text.

For example, where in Titivillus, I see "Listen to the radio", in
Myxer, I can only see "Listen to the"

-Ross