[mythtv-users] Re: DVB channels unwatchable?

vala ki valaki at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:37:22 UTC 2005

Same problem here also!

I haven't tried the cange card option only the change input... Will try
today!
But, when I select PIP mode, the PVR-250 starts to play in pip with my DVB-S
in font ok, i cannot change the active tuner from the PIP menu....
Maybe change input will help this?

any thoughts?

my another problem is that recordings done with my PVR-250 seem way too
oversaturated - and i'ts def. not a playback problem... as the recording
itself is oversaturated in color.... (checked on 2 diff. pc-s).....

thanks in advance.
val aki