[mythtv-users] Wrong time in tv listings and program finder

Lukasz Wojtow lw at ftw.zamosc.pl
Sun May 29 12:37:58 UTC 2005

Hi,
I installed mythtv a couple of days ago and it works great except for
one thing: tv programs are shown one hour earlier than they actually
are. I tried to change 'time offset for xmltv listings' but this option
seems to do completely nothing at all. In frontend, when browsing tv
guide, time in top right corner is shown correctly, system time is also
set as it should be and /etc/localtime is a symlink to proper timezone
(GMT - UK). I tried to look into database, but couldn't find the table
with tv guide. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
Thanks,
Lukasz