[mythtv-users] Wrong time in tv listings and program finder

Tim Tait tim.tait1 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 03:45:23 UTC 2005

Lukasz Wojtow wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed mythtv a couple of days ago and it works great except for
> one thing: tv programs are shown one hour earlier than they actually
> are. I tried to change 'time offset for xmltv listings' but this option
> seems to do completely nothing at all. In frontend, when browsing tv
> guide, time in top right corner is shown correctly, system time is also
> set as it should be and /etc/localtime is a symlink to proper timezone
> (GMT - UK). I tried to look into database, but couldn't find the table
> with tv guide. Can someone tell me how to fix this?
> Thanks,
> Lukasz

There was an issue with new versions of Qt and Myth pre-.18, that caused
problems with daylight savings time. You don't say what version of Myth
you are using, but that could be the problem.

If you update to .18, you will need to dump the program schedule and
load it again to fix the schedules.

If you are using .18, then I don't know...

Tim