[mythtv-users] 0.18 Frontend crash when editing 16:9 DVB-T video

Jens Baumeister jens.baumeister at gmail.com
Sat May 28 13:19:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

does anone else experience the following problem:

Some DVB-T programs here (Germany) are transmitted in real 16:9 (the
majority is 4:3). Myth correctly identifies the aspect rario and plays
it back just fine. However, every time I try to edit one of these
recordings, the frontend will crash as soon as I jump to the end point
of the recording. This is reproducible and happens with programs from
several different channels.

I'm running 0.18 on Gentoo with a Nova-T tuner. (I noticed the problem
on 0.16, too, which was my first Myth version.)

Jens