[mythtv-users] Colour Saturation Problem

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat May 28 09:58:23 UTC 2005

This is strictly speaking off-topic for this list but indirectly it is
connected to Myth.

One of my frontends outputs directly to the TV but the image looks washed-out.
This affects the GUI and not just the TV image.  I've tried but the problem
cannot be corrected with xgamma - darker or lighter the image is still washed
out. I don't want to fix the problem through the TV settings either as it is
used for other inputs (Cable/Satellite).

Are there any system level settings that I'm over-looking for colour
saturation? Either in the XV settings or Nvidia driver options? I can't seem
to find anything.
--
Stuart Morgan