[mythtv-users] Nuvexport dies - no matching database entries (was Re: Remain in MPEG-2 but remove commercials?)

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Fri May 27 19:06:30 UTC 2005

> Lane & Chris,
>    I updated and get much further. Thanks. I think Chris presupposed
> my current problem. I recorded a show to test with but for some reason
> I'm getting no commercial flagging from MythTV this morning so I guess
> I don't have a cut list?

Just to clarify, the cut list is what results from using "E"dit while
watching a recording and then importing...uh.. commercial"Z"  (Ok
that's bad, but what the heck made them choose Z for import flagged
commercials anyway) and saving it.  You can create a cutlist manually
without any commercials by going into edit mode and setting cut
points.