[mythtv-users] PHP Errors on Myth-Web

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu May 26 19:51:43 UTC 2005

On Thursday 26 May 2005 19:51, Christian Borchmann wrote:
> hallo,
>
> i am getting the following errors after upgrading to version 0.18:
>
> *Warning* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 50:
> session_start():
> open(php_sessions/sess_ee27764eb298379f3fe82d8b7d61276a, O_RDWR) failed:
> No such file or directory (2)
>
> any ideas?
Yep, you have to create a php_sessions directory.
I don't know where it is needd in your case, but you can look in the error log
of your webserver.  You will find an entry for this with the exact path.  You
also have to give the web server write access to this directory.  To do this,
you have to change the owner of this directory to the owner that runs your
web server.

Stef