[mythtv-users] PVR-150 status?

Jason Werpy jwwerpy at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:31:00 UTC 2005

On 5/25/05, Milos Prudek <prudek at bvx.cz> wrote:
> > The development (testing, whatever they're called) ivtv drivers work
> > great on my box. Running a PVR 250, 250MCE, and 500MCE. IR remote
> > connected connected to the PVR250 works fine too. I think I'm running
> > version 0.3.2.r. Super stable, WAF is very high.
>
> I asked about PVR-150.
>
> --
> Milos Prudek
> http://www.spoxdesign.com - your web usability testing

As far as I know the 500 and 150 use the same drivers, but the 500 has
2 devices.

I've actually used 3 or 4 different drivers and had varying success
with them.  I decided to stick with the 0.2 series for now but YMMV.
All in all I feel the 150 is OK for now.  I have the card working well
enough to solve my Wednesday problem (Lost & Smallville) for now.
Before anyone says it I know Smallville is moving next year, but I'll
still have a conflict.

I did change all my capture settings to be 720x480 because of the
scaling issue.  It wasn't too big of a deal as only my Low Quality
setting had anything less.