[mythtv-users] Strange scheduling problem

Shaun Bryant sbryant at thepit.org
Wed May 25 18:08:01 UTC 2005

I am running .18 from the deb install, we have 3 direct TV feeds and one cable feed all on PVR-250s in the same dedicated backend. My wife sent me the below as a description of the problem she is having.

I just set up a recording schedule for a UPN show. We have DirecTV and cable channels 3 and 20 both UPN.  If I set the program to record "at anytime on this channel" it sets it to record on BOTH channels 3 and 20. If I cancel one of the duplicate recordings (for instance channel 3) it cancels the recording on 20 as well.

Any ideas?

Shaun