[mythtv-users] Re: So Close - TV-out on pvr350

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed May 25 14:44:54 UTC 2005

I dont think i've seen a complete X log file for this
yet. If you post one then there maybe something
obvious in that that shows what the error is.
Apologies if i've missed it and you have posted it.
There were versions of the code where things got
broken but by posting the complete log file i will
know what version you are using as well. Also a copy
of your xorg.conf would probably help.

John