[mythtv-users] time lag between video & vaudio??

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun May 22 10:33:33 UTC 2005

Yang Yang wrote:

>i use a bt878 TV card, probably without hardware compresson????
>I connect the TV card audio output to the audio in on the sound card,
>
>when I watch TV ( not recording) with mythtv, there is a about 1
>second lag of video behind audio,

http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-7.html

If your video doesn't appear to be in-sync with your audio, it could be
because you are listening to the real-time audio from your video card
rather than after it's been processed and synchronized to the video by
MythTV. ...

>btw, how to stop an on-going video recording from "managing
>recordings"  menu?? if I "delete" it, the partitally recorded video
>files are also delete, which is not what I want.

Search on "stop recording" (no quotes).  (Short answer, I)

Mike