[mythtv-users] Character Mapping Samsung VFD

Nezar Nielsen nezar.nielsen at gmail.com
Fri May 20 09:58:37 UTC 2005

On 5/16/05, John Hannan <jhannan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have an Ahanix d.vine mce601 case with VFD (samsung 2x16, parallel
> port).  I'm trying to get the VFD working with mythtv 0.18  on fc3 but am

I have the D.Vine 5 case and the VFD that comes along with that and I
have almost the same settings as you, however

Heartbeat=open
InitialHeartbeat=on

and this used to work for me (have recently set my box up again and
haven't had time to set the lcd up yet)
Don't know if any of these could have any impact...

When you start up LCDd, are the characters OK, or is it only inside
myth they are messed up?

--
Mvh. Nezar Nielsen
http://fez.dk