[mythtv-users] Character Mapping Samsung VFD

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Thu May 19 14:58:59 UTC 2005

These are essentially the same settings I'm using with my Dvine D5's
VFD, and they work fine.

I think you could have a bad cable or connection. You might try the
module on another machine (like a Windows machine with the software
that comes with the case.) And, of course, check the cable connection
at the module end; if I recall correctly, it can slip off pretty
easily.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"