[mythtv-users] OpenGL vsync problem with 0.18.1?

Harry Orenstein holists at v92net.com
Fri May 20 04:04:24 UTC 2005

Is it just me or did the configure script change from 0.18 to 0.18.1 so that
opengl-vsync no longer configures properly?  It seems that this line:

CONFIG_DEFINES="$CONFIG_DEFINES USING_OPENGL_VSYNC"

is missing so that the define is never set during compilation.  Adding it back
allowed me to use opengl-vsync again.

I haven't seen any other messages about this and it appears to be the same way
in cvs, so I'm guessing either I don't understand something or maybe nobody
else noticed this?

-- Harry O.