[mythtv-users] nuvexport/transcode + dvb + a/v sync problem

Philip Nelson phatfil at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 19 08:28:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005 17:46, Nick wrote:
> Basically I suggested running a Java app called ProjectX,
> which will fix up your DVB file before you attempt to transcode it

I just grabbed the latest version of ProjectX - however I don't seem to be
able to get it to do much with my file - it doesn't seem to recognise the
mpeg4 video stream.
From the Info tab:

Video:	no video found at a short scan
Audio:	MPEG-1, Layer3, 48000Hz, stereo, 128kbps, noCRC

So I think this isn't really going to help me since I don't have the original
mpeg2 dvb stream?

Thanks,
Philip