[mythtv-users] $80 Air2PC cards (Rev 0.2?)

David George david at thegeorges.us
Wed May 18 00:34:44 UTC 2005

Tom Dombrosky wrote:

>If it's the same one as this one:
>
>http://www.cyberestore.com/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=103
>
>then I got it working in my Myth setup.  Some people have had problems
>with the QAM tuning, but I fortunately haven't.

They aren't the same.  This is an older model with an older generation
tuner that doesn't do as great a job with multipath as the Air2PC you
have.  Also, whereas your version may support QAM for some people on
some frequencies, the older version does *not* support QAM at all
(according to the information posted on it).

--
David

HDTV frontend I'm working on (pictures, mythmon source)
  http://mythhd.info