[mythtv-users] Setting up a Nebula DigiTV DVB-T Card

Christian Schuglitsch subjectmythtv at schugy.de
Mon May 16 16:42:06 UTC 2005

I just know that my Twinhan DVB-T PCI Card didn't work with vanilla
kernel 2.6.11 from kernel.org. Some bttv-things were broken. I use linux
2.6.10 with my Ubuntu Warty Linux instead. (modprobe bttv i2c_hw=1
card=0x71 && modprobe dvb-bt8xx && modprobe dst) I had to compile the
other frontends too because of missing symbols.
I don't know what patches were applied by the fedora core team and
whether the bttv-drivers are identical or not.
Schugy