[mythtv-users] problem with HD3000 and channel setup

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon May 16 14:55:34 UTC 2005

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 12:37:42PM -0700, Howard Cokl wrote:
> running mythfilldatabase I edited the OTA channels and
> added the xmlid to the scanned channels and marked the
> zap2it channels invisible.  I'm pretty sure this is in
> the forums, here is a thread that discusses it, I'm
> sure there are more.

I stumbled across the same problem and the same solution last night.

FWIW, I wrote up how I got it all working on my Debian machine here:


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list