[mythtv-users] MythTV add-ons through TV-Out

mythtv at thekinseys.net mythtv at thekinseys.net
Sun May 15 02:06:25 UTC 2005

I am working on setting up MythTV on FC3 with a PVR-350. For now, while I
learn everything and get it running the way I want it, I am leaving a
monitor hooked up to a VGA card.

Viewing live TV goes through the TV-Out on the PVR-350, but when I use the
add-ons, like watching a DVD or viewing the guide, it displays on the
monitor. Is there a way I can send these out the TV-Out of the PVR-350
instead of out the VGA card without switching X to run on the TV-Out?