[mythtv-users] problem with HD3000 and channel setup

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sat May 14 19:10:27 UTC 2005

On Sat, 14 May 2005 13:46:54 -0400
Robert Tsai <rtsai1111 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Once you get that working, I think somewhere in the Channel Editor of
> mythtv-setup is a place to tell your DVB card to auto-scan for
> signals.

I got the azap tool to work and it got the channels from antennaweb.
Basically, I did everything that the guide in the URL asked for. Then I
moved on to the next guide (there was a link on the page you sent me)
but that second guide is terrible.

In any case, I tried doing my best but I still get the same errors!

I would really appreciate it if someone that already has the hd3000
working with OTA antenna posts the steps that are needed to set it up?

Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net