[mythtv-users] problem with HD3000 and channel setup

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sat May 14 19:10:27 UTC 2005

On Sat, 14 May 2005 13:46:54 -0400
Robert Tsai <rtsai1111 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Once you get that working, I think somewhere in the Channel Editor of
> mythtv-setup is a place to tell your DVB card to auto-scan for
> signals.

I got the azap tool to work and it got the channels from antennaweb.
Basically, I did everything that the guide in the URL asked for. Then I
moved on to the next guide (there was a link on the page you sent me)
but that second guide is terrible.

In any case, I tried doing my best but I still get the same errors!

I would really appreciate it if someone that already has the hd3000
working with OTA antenna posts the steps that are needed to set it up?

Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net