[mythtv-users] kworld tv878rf card - can't see chanels and can't get remote working FC3

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:06:47 UTC 2005

Hello all,
        I know this is a low end card, but thats what happens when you
are living on a budget and just trying out MythTV.  I have a kworld
tv878rf card and I can't get any channels to work on it, either for
cable or for broadcast and I am wondering if anyone has one or got one
working and if they can give me any help.  I also can't seem to get
the remote working, I know the remote will work because I set it up in
a windblows box and the remote worked.  Any help would be apreciated,
and I have done my research, I even found someone who has used one in
the past but couldn't remember anything about it.

--
Thanks,

Lance Grover