[mythtv-users] DataDirect schedule off by an hour (Vancouver)

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:20:07 UTC 2005

Since two days ago (Tuesday 2005-05-10) the schedule from DataDirect
(tv_grab_na_dd) is off by an hour. Every show is listed as being on
one hour earlier than it is. For example, a show on at 7:00 is listed
as being on at 6:00. My cable provider is Shaw Cable in Vancouver, BC,
Canada. So, two questions. Number one, anyone know what's gone wrong,
and how I fix it? And number two, as a stop-gap kluge is there a way
to tell MythTV that, for the time being at least, the TV guide is off
by an hour, so that it can correct for it?

The time on my computer is definitely set correctly.

Thanks,
Shaun