[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging forever

Risto Treksler risto at elkhornbanff.ca
Wed May 11 21:29:34 UTC 2005

Niels Dybdahl <niels.dybdahl at gmail.com> said:
> I have one recording that has been flagged as being commercial flagged
> for a very long time (6 months). I can not start transcoding on it; I
> suppose because it is being commercial flagged.

this happens sometimes when the backend or the mythcommflag dies while a
recording is being commflagged. it leaves a flag in the database to say that
it's currently being flagged.

the easiest way to fix this
might be to manually run

mythcommflag --force -f /mnt/store/<..filename..>.nuv

this way
-you don't have to touch and possibly mess up the database
-you get the file finally commflagged