[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging forever

Niels Dybdahl niels.dybdahl at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:49:26 UTC 2005

I have one recording that has been flagged as being commercial flagged
for a very long time (6 months). I can not start transcoding on it; I
suppose because it is being commercial flagged.

I have tried to stop the commercial flagging by exporting it to
nuv/sql with nuvexport, deleting it and inserting it again. But
without luck.

I have tried to find out where in the database MythTV stores
information about which recordings are being flagged, but I have not
had luck with that either.

Can anybody help me out, either by explaining what can prevent a
recording from being transcoded or by explainging where MythTV stores
the information on recordings being flagged.

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl