[mythtv-users] Scary times ahead

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 11 13:59:39 UTC 2005

Not to stop you from making another guide but have you checked out the guide
at wilsonet? (http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php)

Thousands have used it to get their systems running.  Perhaps a good doc
item would be a crib sheet that explains the more complicated concepts for
other newbies. A newbies guide to understanding a linux pvr install.

PS - Another Newbie mistake is posting to these newsgroups in html (hint).