Fwd: [mythtv-users] Errors building MythTV on SuSE 9.2 Pro

John Kondis jkondis at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 06:08:23 UTC 2005

I'm not a coder, but this looks more like a make error
than a configure error.  Did you do something like
"--enable-directx" when you did ./configure?  It's
trying to compile for a windows system (DirectX
audio). I don't think you want to do that for a SuSE
9.2 system.

Good luck!

http://www.opera.com/m2/>