[mythtv-users] Broadcast flag thrown out

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat May 7 01:46:29 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 16:23 -0600, Brandon Beattie wrote:

> Roof top directional (Since ATSC is directional...)

Heh.  I know squat about antennae (except the plural form :-)

What's directional in contrast to what you see on most people's roofs
for analog tv?  Does it have to be "tuned" to the direction of the
signal source?

I have an old analog antenna on a mast on the side of my house but we
don't use it.  Wondering how useful it would be for getting signal from
a market across the lake from me like Rochester.

b.