[mythtv-users] Nvidia Component out to hdtv

Byron Poland wpoland at gmail.com
Sat May 7 01:22:13 UTC 2005

Does any one with a nvidia 6200 or 6600 have the compontent out
working?  I just got one of these cards, hoping that it might save me
from modeline hell with a vga-component converter, started my machine
up and saw the complete boot screen (with dvi or vga-component I had
major overscan)  but even when I put TVStandard "HD720p" in my
xorg.conf, I only get a 800x600 display.

If anyone can point me in a good direction I'd appreciate it.