[mythtv-users] gentoo ebuild for torrentocracy

Wiggi vv1gg1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 7 00:53:06 UTC 2005

Hey hey

Just sent this to the torrentocracy list, thought i might find some
testers here as well :)

Just finished the 1st version of a gentoo ebuild for torrentocracy, as
youd expect it (should) download torrentocracy (and deps if required),
edit the setup files for typical gentoo system, compile and install it
then add it to the mythtv menu. Ive tested it here and it seems to work
fine,

if anybody can test it and let me know if everythings alright before i
submit it then that would be cool, ive set the dependancy for Myth
version 0.18 (as i had probs with t.11 and m.17), and should be
installed to a system without any current version of torrentocracy, just
stock myth.18.

Unpack the attached package to /usr/portage/media-plugins

As it edits files from other packages (the myth menu) it will have to be
run using:

FEATURES="-sandbox" emerge torrentocracy

As a result of that im not sure it will ever make it to the portage
tree, but i suppose it could be linked from the wiki or something. if
alls good ill enter it and we'll see what happens

have fun.

Wiggi