[mythtv-users] LxMSuite.com to provide services to the Myth community

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 18:32:45 UTC 2005

I was going to ask if they are going to have screen
shots of these themes available, but you said they are
updating there website today so good.  I would like to
see a better listing of there current plans for the
next 6 months and some screens of other themes even if
beta.  I guess I'm asking if you could provide
something a little more thorough before I contribute
my money.