[mythtv-users] ALSA mixer

Rich Goodin rich at goodin.com
Fri May 6 15:25:59 UTC 2005

Thanks for your reply, I got a lot of information from Google but
didn't think of trying the archives. Since the first thing that most
people will try is "ALSA:default" would it make sense to modify the
code to accept "ALSA:default" in addition to "default"? I'd be glad to
come up with a patch and it would probably solve having to answer the
same question so many times.

Rich Goodin