[mythtv-users] LxMSuite.com to provide services to the Myth community

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Fri May 6 00:18:30 UTC 2005

If I were gonna give anyone 5$ I think it would be all of you who put
the base platform together, not some company who wrote some plugins
for Myth.  Once again guys, awesome job!  But if you're happy with it
then I'm happy with it and I wish LxM the best.

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>