RV: [mythtv-users] XBMC MythTV Frontend + Backend

Raul Lucientes rlr22 at tid.es
Wed May 4 12:43:13 UTC 2005

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Raul Lucientes [mailto:rlr22 at tid.es]
Enviado el: miércoles, 04 de mayo de 2005 14:41
Para: 'J'
CC: 'mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org'
Asunto: RE: [mythtv-users] XBMC MythTV Frontend + Backend

Thanks J for your help,

But, Im looking for a whole stand-alone solution (frontend + backend) for
the xbox platform.

I only need a small backend running in the xbox, list of channels (in text
file format, MySQL its no necessary), scheduling and recording capabilities
(in the local or remote HDD) and I don’t need any dvb card because I have my
TV services permanently over my home network (multicast streams).

Regards,
ZaZu.